Yesterday was a BIG day for us. I think I am still processing it's beauty. I will not say any of this was SIMPLE but I will say it was simply amazing!
We arrived tired to the peak center for PT and Chris thought maybe he was going to ask if they would just stretch him because of how tired he was. They stretched him in a BIG way! We arrived and they said, "Chris, I hope you are feeling FRESH today because we're going to video tape you!" Laughing and knowing full well how many times he asked me to put him back in bed, I was smiling. They pulled out a walker and said he was going to walk using that. I wanted to cry with excitement and everything he's worked so hard for. He made it 3 times across the gym with lots of assistance but it was just AWESOME!
This is so amazing! Keep working hard! So excited for your new addition to the family any day now...
ReplyDelete