First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage! Some real raw stories about our life of love and laughter while on the road to recovery from disability. There's a little bit sugar, and a little bit of spice, not all of these stories can be nice!
Saturday, January 5, 2013
Walking Video
I think I have resolved the technical difficulties with the video on my previous post. Electrical stimulation on my right leg helps me activate a step and I am able to move my left leg under my own strength. The physical therapist behind me helps to put my leg into full extension so that it can bear weight while I step with the opposite foot. I am also strapped into a walker that allows me to support some weight through my elbows. This therapy is just one of many we are using to hopefully get me walking on my own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you're so brave! keep up the hard work. praying for you, Chris!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Chris! One day, you will do it all on your own! I am so proud of you!
ReplyDelete