Friday, January 4, 2013

Six Months

Today marks the six month anniversary of my diving accident.  One of the first things I was told when I started rehab was that it's a marathon not a sprint, boy is that true!  I've come a long ways but still have a long ways to go.   I have learned so many things in this period of time and have been overwhelmed by the love and support from friends and family.  Stacy and I decided to start this blog so that we could share some of the stories from our daily lives about the ups and downs we experience every day.

Be sure to read the About Us page so that you understand the context of our stories.  Some other big events that you need to know are: after after my injury I spent two weeks in the ICU at Denver Health, I went to Craig Rehab Hospital for 2 1/2 months, and we sold our house in Cherry Creek and moved to a more handicap accessible home in south Denver.

Stacy and I have been busy the last few days printing and addressing New Years Cards with a special  thank you message.  We'll be sending these out over the next week or two, if you want one and you think we may not have your address send me an email so we can get one to you.


Rehab at Craig continues to be a highlight of almost every week so expect to see lots of stories and pictures of my days there.


1 comment: